1. This playful yet stylish looking Alfie Wallet by Deuxlux has plenty of space for all your cards, receipts and coins. At a price of $65 this beauty is an affordable way to stay organized.
2. The Canon EF 50mm f1/8 II camera lens found at Amazon is a great gift for any starting 'photographer' who is ready to experiment beyond the standard lens. At only $110 this lens is one of the most affordable ones out there and will help you get great and professional looking results.
3. This super cute Kate Spade 2014 Agenda will help you get ready for all your great plans for the new year. Found at Lifeguard Press for $36.
4. The all time favourite Kanken backpack by Fjall Raven will help you get from A to B just about anywhere. It's a great classic, comes in many colours and retails at $69.95.
5. This gorgeous Blushed Paducah Scarf retails for $48 at Anthropologie. The colours and pattern are stunning and will bring that little extra edge to any basic outfit.
6. These Persol sunglasses found at the Suglass Hut are classy and timeless. With a retail price of $270 this gift is a definitely a little more expensive than the other ones. But I think a good pair of sunglasses will stay with you for a long time and are an all-year-round must have.
7. The neutral Organic Cotton Knit Blanket from The Honest Company is a great addition to any couch or chair. It will help you or your little one keep warm and cozy during the winter months. Retails at $65.
8. This vintage looking Snooze Alarm Clock from Newgate is sold at Chapters for $45. It will add some class to any nightstand and will almost make you want to get up in the morning.
9. The sweet little Floral Recipe Box from Rifle Paper Co. will help you organize all your delicious recipes. Retails at $34 and will give your kitchen some extra cuteness.