Tuesday 3 December 2013

So here we go...

Ever come across those blogs that are just amazingly creative and well put together? Where the blogger is able to share something interesting and funny every day, always knows the right things to say and is overall incredibly organized and talented? I admire those bloggers and find their blogs truly inspiring!
But I'm just a regular girl - I don't have one specific passion, am not super crafty, talented or creative and my life is really not that interesting! I do have many interests, but they happen to shift a lot. I kind of live in the moment I guess. So as much as I have always liked reading other people's blogs and thought about starting my own, I never knew what to blog about! And, who would be interested anyway?!
But I've decided that it's all ok, that it doesn't have to be perfect and that I can just enjoy it even if I don't really know why. So here we go

No comments:

Post a Comment